Yesterday, we(Teresa, Jodey,Janna&Liz) threw a baby shower for our neighbor Becky Blood. Thanks girls for your help! I think it was fun! Thanks to Becky for giving us an excuse to have a girls night! I'm so grateful to live in a good neighborhood with such great friends!
And thanks to my wonderful husband for taking the kids to Boondock's!..Trey asked me if they were going to the party and I told him that dad was taking them to Boondock's and he gave me a big hug and said "thanks mom for having these parties!"...that kid is hilarious!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Becky's Baby Shower
Posted by bgerson at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for letting us do it at your house. your movie room looks awesome, very jealous!!
Very funny comment from Trey I can see him saying that...I can also see Logan saying something like that..funny kids...It was fun thanks!
Post a Comment